Franchise Investment, Requirements and Startup Costs
Clothes Bin® is a lower cost franchise opportunity. The estimated total investment range from ITEM 7 in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is:
- LOW: $117,290 plus $12,000 in working capital ($129,270)
- HIGH: $149,295 plus $37,000 in working capital ($186,295)
- CANDIDATE LIQUIDITY: $75,000+
- CANDIDATE NET WORTH: $300,000+
Fill out the form below to get all the information you may need to make an informed decision!
We also offer the following discounts to the franchise fee:
- $5,000 franchise fee discount available for Veterans and all First Responders
- $14,500 discount off the second franchise fee
- $29,500 discount off the third or more franchise fees
Because the Clothes Bin® does not require a brick-and-mortar location, starting your own recycling business requires no build-out costs or construction inspections. As an added ‘Bin’efit, the franchise is home-based.
Explore Franchise Opportunities with Clothes Bin®
When you join the Clothes Bin® franchise family, you’ll take part in a semi-absentee franchise system that promotes recycling, stimulates the economy and provides a source of clothes, shoes and in the US and around the world. Our convenient, strategically placed Bins make it easy for local communities to recycle unwanted textiles, helping to reduce unnecessary landfill waste.
Think Clothes Bin® might be the right franchise opportunity for you? Learn more about franchise startup costs and steps to ownership today.