Why Open a Clothes Bin® Franchise
Clothes Bin® is a national franchise system made up of franchisees who own protected territories and operate clothing recycling Bins.
We provide our franchisees with the tools they need to grow their business. Our strong support system includes a sophisticated Bin Location Information Program (BLIP®) and our National Buyer Program to help owners sell the collected goods.
Join the Growing, GREEN Clothing Recycling Industry
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, approximately 15% of clothing waste is recycled annually. The remaining 85% ends up in landfills—equating to 17 billion pounds of unnecessary clothing waste each year. Over time, clothing waste in landfills produces greenhouse gases, which ultimately contributes to climate change.
The consensus is clear: a green initiative is required to reduce clothing waste. As the first and only clothing recycling franchise, Clothes Bin® strives to offer convenient ways for communities to recycle clothes and shoes. The public demand for environmentally friendly solutions has never been greater, and the recycled clothing industry as an avenue for entrepreneurship has remained relatively untapped— until now.
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, approximately 15% of clothing waste is recycled annually.
Clothes Bin® partners with schools and religious organizations and give money monthly for every pound recycled in the Bins. Currently, this includes over 400 organizations across the country.
The remaining 85% ends up in landfills—equating to 17 billion pounds of unnecessary clothing waste each year. Over time, clothing waste in landfills produces greenhouse gases, which ultimately contributes to climate change.
Recycling Programs for Schools – K-12
Clothes Bin®’s school recycling program helps raise money for your school with a free textile Recycling Bin. With contactless textile recycling Bins for school, you can inspire change in your community while educating students about the environment and the importance of recycling.
A leader in the recycled textiles industry, Clothes Bin® provides for the collection, management and distribution of unwanted shoes, clothing, and other textiles. With conveniently located textile recycling Bins, your school can provide a go-to spot for anyone looking for a convenient way to recycle these items. Your school receives money for every pound recycled in the Bin. Also, ask to find out how you can receive a $100 signing bonus!
Promote Sustainability in Our Community
When you join the Clothes Bin® family, you take the first step in reducing clothing waste and promoting sustainability in your community.
We are poised to be the next Green Movement among consumers, offering an easy and accessible green solution to help reduce landfill waste in the United States and throughout the world.
Extensive Training and Support for Clothes Bin® Franchisees
With our comprehensive and hands-on training and support programs, we provide the tools you need to learn the business—even if you have no previous sales or business experience. The management team at Clothes Bin® has combined experience in franchising and the clothing industry. We’re invested in our franchisees, and we go above and beyond to provide them with support and additional training.
Our extensive training programs cover all aspects of management and operations, servicing Bins and delivering clothing to buyers. We also provide localized support behind acquiring Bin locations. During training, you’ll learn how to use our advanced BLIP® technology to understand when Bins need servicing, create efficient routes for staff, visualize your territory and gain detailed performance information for each Bin location.
During training, you’ll also learn how to use our advanced BLIP® technology to understand when Bins need servicing, create efficient routes for staff, visualize your territory and gain detailed performance information for each Bin location.
Clothing Recycling Franchise Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Low Overhead
- Few Employees
- No expensive build-out, construction inspections, inventory costs or soft openings
- Home-Based operations and no major overhead commitments
- Retain your full-time profession and invest as your recycling business grows
Our brand is an excellent opportunity for veterans, teachers, entrepreneurs, firefighters and anyone looking to grow a side business and enhance their livelihood. We also cater to experienced franchise business owners in other industries who wish to diversify and expand their holdings.
Interested in owning your own Clothes Bin® Franchise?
Getting curious? Contact us today to get started or request more information about our unique Clothes Bin® recycling franchise opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!