Recycling Franchise Business Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida
Only one franchise is available in St. Pete, Florida – act now to retain this exclusive business area before it is scooped up for good.
St. Petersburg generates thousands of pounds of textile waste and the number continues to grow each year. The need for more recycling and green solutions in this area makes this service more vital than ever. Now is the perfect time to get started in a green franchise that generates passive income.
Benefits of Owning a Recycling Franchise
You might choose Clothes Bin® if you’re seeking a franchise opportunity where you can enjoy benefits such as:
- No experience necessary
- Flexible work hours
- Work-from-home, with no lease or space purchase
- No ongoing cost-of-goods or raw materials
- Modest investment and working capital
- Minimal overhead commitments
- Zero to few employees
- 24/7 operations
- Ample expansion opportunities
- Access to a National Buyer Program
- Participation in your community’s Green Movement
We provide you with a proven process, access to marketing materials and technology, as well as full training and support. Learn more about the extensive support we provide to ensure a successful franchise.
The Bin itself is special – constructed of galvanized steel; bright, weather-resistant UV laminate exterior with anti-graffiti coating; and a secure, tamper-proof mailbox-style chute. Inside, BLIP® technology monitors the fill level to alert you when it’s time to collect your haul. Learn more about the benefits of owning a franchise in St. Pete.
Steps to Ownership for a Clothes Bin® Franchise
- Learn about our franchise for sale in St. Pete, Florida.
- Contact us to see if a Clothes Bin® franchise is a good fit for you.
- Attend a Discovery Day in Davies, FL, where you’ll work with a Franchise Development Representative.
- Attend two weeks of corporate training in South Florida.
- Attend one-week of in-territory training at your location and plan where to put your local Bins.
- After the Bins are delivered, members of the community can contribute clothing and shoes to the Bins.
- Later, talk to us about scaling up operations to new territories at a discounted rate.
Investment, Requirements and Startup Costs
Clothes Bin® is a relatively low-cost business investment for franchise candidates. Learn more about our Franchise Investment, Requirements and Startup Costs here.
Potential sources of financing include Small Business Association loans and financing, 401k rollovers, home equity lines of credit, equipment financing, and third-party loans. We charge low, flat royalty fees and offer discounts for first responders and subsequent territories. More information about financing the franchise here.
Contact us today to reserve this location and get started!