FRANCHISE ‘Bin’ efits at a glance
Clothes Bin® is a part-time franchise opportunity that works full-time:
- The Bin® is your hardest working employee. They work 24/7/365 without overtime pay and they never call in sick. For them, HR stands for “Happily Recycling.”
- Getting started is easy. No build-out, construction inspections or soft openings to worry about. Your bins are ready to get to work the moment you place them in the field and if the location isn’t working for you, you simply relocate the bin to another location. It’s that simple.
- Rain or shine, day and night your bins are working for you. BLIP® will monitor each bin and tell you when they need to be serviced. Our unique system will even layout the most efficient collection route.
- Simple to manage. Unlike many other franchise opportunities, Clothes Bin® franchisees never have to worry about food costs, spoilage or ongoing inventory management and holding costs.
- Financing is available*. Qualified franchisees may receive third-party financing with approved credit.
- Open 24 hours a day. Bins act like cash machines by making money while you sleep.
- Help others do their part for the environment. Your Clothes Bin® franchise will play an important part in keeping clothes and textiles out of your local landfills.
- No sales experience needed. The Bin® does all of the selling by compelling your customers to fill the bins. Simply place each bin in a convenient location and your customers will do the rest.
- Consistent sales. Our Clothes Bin® Corporate Buy Back Program provides an option for the Company to purchase your collected clothes, shoes and textiles at wholesale prices.
- Affordable franchise. Third-party financing and affordable franchise options make it easier to get started. We even provide discounts for the military, veterans, police and firemen.
- Clothes Bin® compliments your other franchises or part-time job. The flexibility of the Clothes Bin® franchise makes this the perfect opportunity for individuals who own other franchises, are looking to capitalize on their free time or supplement their part-time job or profession.