Recycling Franchise Business Opportunity in Plano, TX
If you’re looking for a side-hustle with a social conscience, then a Clothes Bin® franchise for sale in Plano, TX, could be the right option for you. Clothing franchise opportunities with Clothes Bin® offer owners a semi-absentee business model that allows for the simple collection, management, and distribution of used clothing and shoes.
If you’re interested in making an impact on the world while having a positive influence in your local community, then our franchise opportunities in Plano could be for you. Our Bins are open all day, every day, making it possible to receive contributions 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Be Part of a Growing Market: The Textile Recycling Industry
Fast fashion is a growing global issue because low-cost items are not designed to last. Research shows that we now own, on average, five times more garments than our grandparents. With 80 million items produced each year, significant amounts of clothing are being thrown out, creating massive landfills—which create greenhouse gases. In another worrying trend, it’s been reported that we wear an item only seven times before throwing it away.
Reusing and recycling clothing and shoes is one way to help overcome this. As a franchise owner of Clothes Bin®, you’ll be helping to reduce Plano’s carbon footprint, reduce energy consumption, conserve water and help to preserve clean air through the recycling and reuse of clothing and shoes.
Benefits of Owning a Recycling Franchise
You might choose Clothes Bin® if you’re seeking a franchise opportunity where you can enjoy benefits such as:
- No experience necessary
- Flexible work hours
- Work-from-home, with no lease or space purchase
- No ongoing cost-of-goods or raw materials
- Modest investment and working capital
- Minimal overhead commitments
- Zero to few employees
- 24/7 operations
- Ample expansion opportunities
- Access to a National Buyer Program
- Participation in your community’s Green Movement
We provide you with a proven process, access to marketing materials and technology, as well as full training and support. Learn more about the extensive support we provide to ensure a successful franchise.
The Bin itself is special – constructed of galvanized steel; bright, weather-resistant UV laminate exterior with anti-graffiti coating; and a secure, tamper-proof mailbox-style chute. Inside, BLIP® technology monitors the fill level to alert you when it’s time to collect your haul.
Steps to Ownership for a Clothes Bin® Franchise
Prospective business owners are invited to explore Clothes Bin® franchise opportunities by following these steps:
- Learn about our franchises for sale in Plano.
- Contact us to see if a Clothes Bin® franchise is a good fit for you.
- Attend a Discovery Day in Davies, FL, where you’ll work with a Franchise Development Representative.
- Attend two weeks of corporate training in South Florida.
- Attend one week of in-territory training at your location and plan where to put your local Bins.
- After the Bins are delivered, members of the community can contribute clothing and shoes to the Bins.
- Later, talk to us about scaling up operations to new territories at a discounted rate.
Investment, Requirements and Startup Costs
Clothes Bin® is a relatively low-cost business investment for franchise candidates. Learn more about our Franchise Investment, Requirements and Startup Costs here.
Potential sources of financing include Small Business Association loans and financing, 401k rollovers, home equity lines of credit, equipment financing, and third-party loans. We charge low, flat royalty fees and offer discounts for first responders and subsequent territories. More information about financing the franchise here.
Contact us today to reserve this location and get started!